How do you see the world?
The world is beautiful with everything in it, from creatures to the great nature sites. No one can see the world in the same way a creative photographer would. They are special because their impact is not limited to one race or culture, but extends to the whole world.
As it is known “A picture speaks a thousand words” – and from this perspective the Nasser Bin Hamad International Youth Creativity Award has allowed youth photographers from different backgrounds and hobbies to participate with their artistic view and their creative lens to illustrate their view on the world from their perspective.
To see the world through the eyes of a photographer is key to changing your opinion and to establish new channels towards excellence and creativity.
What are you waiting for?
Show us the world through your lens!
- All works participated are accepted from photographers from all over the world (professionals or amateur)
- The images enrolled must be the original photo. (picture taken with light sensitivity).
- The image enrolled must be from the creativity of the participant’s him/herself.
- The participated works can be either colorful or in black and white.
- The participant can participate with the maximum of 3 photos.
- The organizing committee is entitled to keep copies of the participated projects and promote them without using them commercially.
- A specialized and neutralized committee will evaluate and choose the winners. The decisions of the committer are finale and are not subject to appeal.
- Works that are considered, as abrasion of modesty, or violation of ethics and human values will not be accepted.
- Images with texts or symbols such as the photographer’s signature will not be accepted.
- Any project that doesn’t match with the rules will be eliminated.
- Participation in the award is considered as approval of its terms and conditions.
1. All photographs submitted have to be in the format of a ‘JPEG’ file with high resolution (100dpi) and the size of the photo can not be smaller than 1020 pixels in width.
2. All photographs have to be submitted online through our official website only.
3. The participant is required to prepare a file in PDF format that contain a brief summary covering the idea of each photo.
1. The level of originality in the picture and the idea and creativity in the work submitted
4. Picture clarity
5. Configurations settings
6. Level of work